Sunday 30 November 2014

Your outlook attracts its kind

Hi everyone, it has really been a long break on this platform. I am really sorry for the break, now I'm back and this time fully ready.
     Today we are discussing on the issue of our OUTLOOK and how it affects our socializing. There is this saying "the way you dress is the way you are addressed". Though some people counter this saying with cogent reasons but I choose to stay safe and agree with the saying.
       Outlook could mean the way you; talk, walk, sit, approach issues, dress,package, e.t.c. Today's post is about Dressing and Packaging.
     Truth be told, even you don't want to associate with some people because of their outlook. In high school back then,they were referred to as NERDS. Even when they put on their best, they either overdressed or under-packaged. I believe we all know that packaging is very key in every field. We should always make our appearance introduce us, when people see you from afar, let people desire to know you. Always make your first impression in peoples' mind count, leave them wanting to know more. Your outlook could either make you get or loose a multimillion dollar deal. Ask yourself today, if i were the CEO of a multinational,would i employ myself? Would i like to see my employees dress the way i dress? If in all sincerity of heart you cannot say yes, then you have to work on your outlook before your next job interview.
      Like I said in my earlier post, fashion is not about how much clothes you have or how expensive they are, its about being able to curve out a style niche for yourself. You see a lot of artists/celebrities and you can point out something unique about them, this, my peeps is what we call creating a style niche. You don't need to have all the money or clothes to curve out your own style niche all you need is develop a unique fashion sense.
Q: How do i develop my fashion sense?
A: Watch out for my post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment